Thursday, June 6, 2013 0

A little break

By Reginia Anzela

Hello beautiful reader , I am back just to say hi !
My campus life are just hectic and I don't really have any space to breath, I'm kind of stressed out due to the magnificent assignment, but I just wish that all of this hard work will be worth it.
I don't take any picture recently but feel free to catch up with me on Instagram (@reginiaanz
I wish I can get back to blog more and talk more about things around , but I just don't have the time. 
and this is just a random photos which I manage to take before my previous holiday, haha
Love this skylight mood

"look up to the sky, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and move on"


This Nikon is my parents old camera and they nearly throw it away, I say that we should keep it just because we owe all of our memories to it, beside it was a great vintage decoration to my room. 

That's it for this time, by this post I just want to say that I'm alive and still trying my best to do the best.
Thank you for reading this and have a nice day ! :)

Leave a Reply