Thursday, March 22, 2012 0

Station of mine

By Reginia Anzela

Hey there ! Just got a time to relax a bit from books books and books.
This time I just want to share my work station at home, I've do a lot of things here, such as drawing and other unimportant stuff. Like really, sometimes I'm just sitting here and do nothing. haha

Well as you see, there's my idea-board which is a place for me to put things I love or ANYTHING of it.
This kinda idea-board really increasing your creativity. So I suggest you got one of these, it can be small or large or even you can make idea-board on your wall. 


 Try to combine your art work (Photos, drawing etc)  into it or any element like accessories or neklaces. And some of you might love fashion (all of you), so ! you can put your fashion-idea like cutting an outfit picture from magazines and sticked your board with it. It can be fun when your friends came around to your house and found this board, they actually can see your art work and creativity.
 My mom gave me this birthday card on my birthday, so you also can put your memorable things, it can be photos, autograph or things which worth much for you.
So, this are some of my drawings.

And last, I hope you can make one of the idea board. It's not expensive , it just need your creativity into it.
Ciao ;)

Leave a Reply